What are your prices?
- Pricing is dependent on multiple factors, including type of event, number of people, amount of time spent in the building, and whether there will be alcohol at your event. Please use the Rent Our Hall page or contact us at (559)732-1613 or (redacted) for specific pricing information.
How can I reserve a date?
- Availability is first come, first serve, depedent on proper completion of paperwork and fulfillment of the refundable deposit for your rental. In order to reserve a date, you must come in to our office to sign a Rental Agreement Contract and make your refundable deposit.
How much is my deposit?
- Deposit amounts vary with the type of rental and the pricing information above.
What do I have to do to get my deposit refunded?
- Refunds for deposits are dependent on the condition that the building is left in. So long as the conditions in the contract are met, and the building is left in an acceptable condition, the deposit will be refunded after your event.
What am I agreeing to in the Rental Agreement Contract?
- Rental Agreement Contracts contain all information covering conditions of use, including limitations of persons, food, decorations, damages, utilities, hours available, liability, clean up, and parking.
What does the Board of Directors do?
- The Board of Directors is responsible for making policy for the Veteran's Memorial Building. More information on the Board and its' members and meetings can be found here.
Where is the building located?
- The building is located at 609 W Center Ave in downtown Visalia, CA.
What Veterans organzations meet here?
- American Legion posts 18 & 785, AMVETS post 22, San Joaquin Valley Veterans, and VFW post 1864 meet at our building. To request a meeting schedule, please visit the Contact Us page and we will gladly send you a shcedule.
More questions? Come by the office or contact us at (559)732-1613 or (redacted).